11.24.2005

I was trying to find something online. Was focused pretty hard, furrowed brow and everything. Suddenly it came to my attention that I was clenching my teeth. And also that there were four other people in this little room. Three talking loudly, one making jungle noises.

Which reminds me, I pass by these llamas every day. And they're great. I want to hug them. My mom says they don't need hugs. That, however, will not deter me from my plotting. She suggested that we name them. Finding that idea to be superb, I spouted off with, "Bon Jovi!!" Ignoring my comment, she went on to say, "Where are they from? We should name them something latin!" But my idea was great, and I knew it. "I know! Jon Bon Jovi!!" She didn't go for it. This is why we do not name things together.

(Jon Bon Jovi is the best. llama. ever.)

1 Comments:

Blogger colorfulveggies said...

How about JonJon and BonBon?
...JonJo and BonJo?
...JonBon and Jovi?

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home