8.30.2005

Driving out of town the other night, I got stuck in a ditch. A few minutes and many engine noises later I was back on the road, but upon reaching my destination I attempted to heave rusted car parts out of the way to better utilize the last parking spot. My jittery nervous energy from all of that quickly changed into hyperactive behavior and the incessant telling of jokes. Why? I don't know, but I think it's pretty interesting. Like how it is easy for someone bawling their eyes out to suddenly start laughing because they are already taking those quick hyperventilating breaths.

1 Comments:

Blogger nokomis said...

it must be something about the blood pumping really fast and all the energy has to go somewhere.
gosh, where were you going? I thought you weren't supposed to heave rusted car parts without adult supervision...

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home